Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Feelings 5 months in


February 28, 2012

 

Feelings, it’s been a while since I’ve free typed, it’s actually taking a little longer with all my typos…feelings.  I’m all over the board, start to feel like I’m making progress then feel like I’m as low and immature as I’ve ever been.  

 

My heart is still hurting, bruised, torn, broken

 

My trust – longs to rebuild but is so guarded by stone walls

 

My head is with God, I know for sure He lives, He has always been with me, He will always be near and anxious to administer to my needs, He is over all, With Him I cannot fail, He will make it all right in the end.  He is solid, never failing.  With Him, I win.

 

My spirit is shaking, She feels so weak and wounded and exhausted.  She longs to :remember truth to feel the joy and inhibited smiles she’s known in the past;  To look at everyone and see them individually as children of god;  To trust in God and because of Him to have no fear in trusting people and opening her heart to love and pain; to laugh, to dance, to sing loudly, to enjoy each moment to really be present now, in every moment, to be unmoved by the winds whatever they may be – wherever they come from – wherever they are going

 

My body – feels abused – by me – garbage in, almost constantly to try to cover the pain and fear

 

My thoughts are constantly where they should not be: fear, anger, bitterness, shame, hurt, obsessing over my husband's behavior, wishing the time away, isolating, letting go of the things I love and value

 

My hope ebbs and flows, in the future I trust all will be well under God’s attentive care, in the now and in the near future blehhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment